Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
Are OAT devices covered by medical or dental insurance?
OAT insurance coverage
In most cases, OAT devices are covered by medical insurance under the DME (durable medical equipment) benefit. The amount of coverage will depend on your health plan DME benefit, and whether you have reached your annual deductible, if applicable. It is recommended you discuss with your sleep dentist and health insurance representative prior to treatment.