Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
Can DROWZLE be used to track my OAT therapy progress?
Track OAT progress with DROWZLE
Yes. By retesting overnight with DROWZLE and retaking the symptom surveys monthly during the first 6 months of treatment, you and your dentist will be able to track your progress and measure your response to oral appliance therapy.