Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
Does Resonea recommend any specific features or capabilities of OAT devices?
OAT device recommendation
No. It is recommended you discuss your specific needs and goals with a qualified, sleep dentist. They will be able to provide a recommendation on the best OAT device for your needs and treatment success.