Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
Does Resonea recommend any specific OAT providers or devices?
No. However, Resonea does recommend that you screen and select a dental provider with demonstrated experience in treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and OAT device fittings. An experienced sleep dentist will be proficient in assisting you with selecting the best device for your needs and ensuring a favorable treatment experience.