How do I find a doctor that can prescribe clinical sleep lab or home sleep testing?

Finding clinical sleep lab or home sleep testing

It is recommended you consult with your primary care physician or insurance provider for qualified sleep doctors. Only physicians can prescribe sleep testing. You can also perform an internet search for "OSA Testing", " Home Sleep Testing for OSA", or " Polysomnography for OSA" to obtain additional information about sleep test options and facilities.