Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
How do I find a doctor that can prescribe clinical sleep lab or home sleep testing?
Finding clinical sleep lab or home sleep testing
It is recommended you consult with your primary care physician or insurance provider for qualified sleep doctors. Only physicians can prescribe sleep testing. You can also perform an internet search for "OSA Testing", " Home Sleep Testing for OSA", or " Polysomnography for OSA" to obtain additional information about sleep test options and facilities.