Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
My DROWZLE screening results indicate I am at-risk for OSA. What should I do next?
Next steps if report shows At-Risk
It is recommended you make an appointment to see your primary care physician (Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Nurse Practitioner, Physician's Assistant). You may also discuss the DROWZLE screening results with a medical specialist in sleep medicine, pulmonology, neurology, or psychiatry.