Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
How does DROWZLE differ from a Home Sleep Test (HST) or Polysomnography (PSG) testing?
Briefly outlines differences between OSA screening and diagnostic testing options.
Home sleep testing (HST) and polysomnography (PSG - sleep lab testing) are detailed tests used to confirm the diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). DROWZLE is a screening test used to identify those at risk for OSA who then should consult with a medical provider for next steps, including PSG or HST testing, if appropriate.