Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
How long do I need to record my sleep breathing during an evening?
Recording requirements - length of recording period
You should record your sleep breathing for a full night with a minimum of six consecutive hours. These minimums help to ensure a complete and accurate screening analysis of your OSA risk factors.
Recording for three nights is recommended for the best results, since sleep breathing patterns may vary nightly.