Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
How long does an OAT device last? How frequently do they need to be replaced?
OAT life span
OAT devices typically last 3-5 years. Life span of devices varies based on model and usage of the product. It is recommended you discuss OAT device options and expected life spans with your sleep dentist.