Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
How will I know my OAT is effectively correcting my OSA?
OAT effectiveness in treating OSA
Follow up visits with your sleep dentist are recommended. Your comfort, general feelings of well-being, and usage of the OAT device will be discussed. Review of your OSA symptoms such as snoring and excessive daytime sleepiness will also be indicators of OAT effectiveness.
Consulting with a qualified medical or dental professional is the best means for evaluating OAT effectiveness and OSA treatment progress.