Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
The "Stop" button for recording does not seem to be working. How do you stop a recording?
Briefly summarizes the Stop button functionality on the Record page
The "Stop" button located on the Record page must be depressed for approximately two to three seconds to stop an active recording. The press and hold feature was created to minimize inadvertent stoppage of recordings during usage.