Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
What does the typical treatment process entail? Are follow-up visits or adjustments required?
Getting an OAT device requires evaluation by a dentist, including an assessment of the shape of your mouth and airway. This may include an impression (mold) or digital scan of your teeth. Your dentist will schedule a follow-up visit to fit you with the device and make initial adjustments. Further adjustments may be required in scheduled follow-up visits.