Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
What is an OAT and how does it work?
Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT) device definition
Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT) devices reposition the jaw with a custom-fitted mouthpiece. This holds the lower jaw in a forward position during sleep to keep the upper airway open, preventing apneas and reducing snoring.
OAT devices are available through sleep dental providers.