Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
What is an Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) screener?
Briefly explains purpose and usage of an OSA screener?
An OSA screener is series of questions and measures applied to a large group of people to identify those at increased RISK for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). Individuals found to be at increased OSA RISK should then receive more detailed testing to confirm the diagnosis. A screener is helpful because it identifies those who may benefit the most from the more detailed testing.