Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
What is the typical cost of an OAT device?
For self-pay, the bundled rate is typically $2,000 - $3,500, but will vary among dentists and depend on the type of oral appliance best suited for you. Your insurance plan may cover a significant portion of the cost, depending upon your health plan coverage and deductible. It is recommended you speak with your dentist and medical plan representative prior to treatment.