Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
Which options have the highest success rates in correcting OSA?
Potential treatment options for OSA
The most effective treatments for OSA are CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) and OAT (Oral Appliance Therapy). Lifestyles changes are also helpful including avoidance of sedative drugs, alcohol usage around bedtime, as well as weight loss, if overweight.