Why do I need an employer or provider name to begin the registration process?

Available only through contracted provider or employer

Presently, DROWZLE is only available through participating employers, dentists and healthcare providers. You will need the name of a contracted DROWZLE provider or employer to gain access to the registration and application download process.

You can talk to your medical/dental providers or employee wellness manager about becoming a DROWZLE partner.