Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
Why does my smartphone need to be plugged in during DROWZLE usage?
Recording requirements - power source
Your smartphone must be plugged in to a power source, while using DROWZLE, to ensure that you have sufficient battery life to run the DROWZLE application for your entire sleep cycle. This helps to ensure a continuous and high quality stream of sound files to the cloud-based system during your sleep breathing recording.