Sleep Health & Product Information
- Sleep Health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment Pathways - General Information
- Treatment Pathways - Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Treatment Pathways - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- DROWZLE System & Smartphone Application
- DROWZLE Sleep Box
- Sleep Well/Live Well - Sleep Improvement Program
Medical & Dental Providers
Why is it suggested I sleep alone while using the DROWZLE product?
Recording requirements - sleeping alone
You must sleep alone when using DROWZLE so that the sleep breathing sounds and patterns of your bed partner (and pets) are not confused with your own. Additionally, you should turn off other devices such as TVs and radios while testing to improve recording quality.